- You have a good idea but you don’t know how to kick it off?
- Are there too many options and you don’t know which is the one that you really want?
- Do you find it difficult to see your medium or long-term professional path?
- You cannot really tell what your strengths are?
- Are you uncertain about what would you be good at?
- Are you considering a career change and there are too many question marks?
- You already have a feeling what your path is but you just don’t seem to be able to set off?
- Are you stuck with your CV, motivation letter, do you need help with figuring out what is important to put in it?
INDIVIDUAL CAREER COACHING
I will support you in finding the answers to the above or similar dilemmas in an individual career coaching process of 5-8 sessions.
With the help of career coaching tools we will map your personal strengths, values, opportunities, we will understand your goals and work out an action plan for their realization.
The process starts with an introductory meeting, where we asses the situation and your needs, we get a feeling of each other, I will tell you about the framework and the possibilities of coaching, then we make a mutual decision if this process is an answer to your question, situation, if we will work together.
If you would like to know what personal strengths you have, fill out the free, validated test of VIA Character Strengths here.
I will ask you to pay for the first meeting only if you are satisfied with our discussion. Please contact me for the pricing of the sessions.